20 Brilliant Co-Authors Write Exciting New Book!
Pre-order Leading Women Book Now
This Week’s Radio Show
Empowering Stories Transform Our Lives
Bridget Cook-Burch is an extraordinary storyteller who helps other people tell their stories of hope and transformation. Her own near-death experience opened her heart to the fullness of unconditional love and birthed her ability to see it in others. As a result, when she worked with gangs connected by committing the most violent acts, she was able to see their stories in hopeful possibilities. Her first book, Skinhead Confessions: From Hate to Hope told one of their stories.
Today, Bridget has co-authored three books, the most recent of which is the Rebecca Musser story,The Witness Wore Red: The 19th Wife of Who Brought Polygamous Cult Leaders to Justice, which opened the eyes of people in the US of the human trafficking that is going on right under our noses. Rebecca’s story is so powerful, the book reached the NY Times Bestseller list twice…read more
e-Book to change your life
Our eBook shows how to love your life again. Do you feel like something is missing from your life, but you don’t know what? Meet the smart, amazing and loving friend who will help you figure it out, Clinical Psychologist Dr. Nancy O’Reilly.
Women Connect4Good: Empowering Women to Claim Their Power
- Empowering Stories Transform Our Lives - Bridget Cook-Burch is an extraordinary storyteller who helps other people tell their stories of hope and transformation. Her own near-death experience opened her heart to the fullness of unconditional love and birthed her ability to see it in others. As a result, when she worked with gangs connected by committing […]
- One Voice That Empowers Thousands of Women - Former BBC reporter, Rebecca Tinsley, uses her voice to empower thousands of African women. She speaks out about the plight of the survivors of genocide, rape and mutilation in search of the answer to the question she has been asking since she was a small girl, “Why do human beings […]
- Empowered Women Agents of Change - Communication consultant Dr. Lois Phillips says that when women speak out for something or someone besides themselves, their mission empowers them to confront their fear and reach beyond their comfort zone to create change. She gives examples of one woman addressing a city council over a pothole problem and another […]
- Women Connect to Change the World - Linda Rendleman is excited about where the new women’s movement is going today. Finally, she says, women are discovering who they really are, instead of trying to be what someone else wants them to be. Linda is a shining example of a dedicated woman who took the challenges life gave […]
- Reaching Out to Help Returning Women Veterans - When Dr. Rita Spilken realized there would be a “human tsunami” of veterans returning from war zones in 2005 who would need help with health issues, especially Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Military Sexual Trauma (MST), she started the Our House Foundation (OHF). Since then the foundation has served […]