Let’s Change the World!
Check out the new blog series about Mean Women on Dr. Nancy’s website
We’ve all worked with them on committees, at school, and on the job. It’s really a form of bullying.
If you don’t know how to stop this bullying, they can make your life miserable. Dr. Nancy’s seven-part series will help you understand why a few women behave that way, then give you concrete tools for stopping this toxic behavior. Get advice for dealing with Mean Women here.
ClosetheGapApp for Pay & Power!
Get it today! Access it from your phone or desktop. It’s like having a personal and career coach in your corner. It’s time to do your fair share and receive your fair pay and leadership recognition. Start today!
Women in 42 countries listened and watched Sheryl Sandberg, Gloria Feldt, and many more amazing speakers during the TakeTheLeadWomen.com launch event. So inspiring!
Through her foundation, WomenConnect4Good, Dr. Nancy O’Reilly is proud to be a VIP sponsor supporting the TaketheLeadWomen Launch. She says, “Let’s propel women into parity by 2025!” About Dr. Nancy
This Week’s Radio Show
Women Connect to Change the World
Linda Rendleman is excited about where the new women’s movement is going today. Finally, she says, women are discovering who they really are, instead of trying to be what someone else wants them to be. Linda is a shining example of a dedicated woman who took the challenges life gave her and turned them into opportunities.
As a young single mother, Linda realized that she would never have the white picket fence, or greet her husband in pearls and high heels…. read more
Listen to Podcast Now
Top Women’s Empowerment Blogs
WomenSpeak has been ranked a top women’s blog by Institute for Psychology of Eating. Thank you!!!
Women Connect4Good: Empowering Women to Claim Their Power
- Women Connect to Change the World - Linda Rendleman is excited about where the new women’s movement is going today. Finally, she says, women are discovering who they really are, instead of trying to be what someone else wants them to be. Linda is a shining example of a dedicated woman who took the challenges life gave […]
- Why Women Should Get Rich - Do you think you could never get rich? Do you avoid even talking about money? If so, you probably believe the lie perpetuated by our out-of-date culture that money is the root of all evil. Or maybe you think it’s the man’s place to make the money and women’s place […]
- The Imperfect Caregiver Deals With Dysphagia | A Diagnosis that Is Hard to Swallow - Bobbi Carducci was an in-home caregiver for her mentally and physically ill father-in-law for seven years. Issues they coped with included dysphagia, schizophrenia, age-related dementia, Parkinson’s disease, heart disease, C.O.P.D. and various infections that popped up like weeds in the summer. She describes what she did as creative problem solving […]
- Talking Feminism Is Alive and Well - Barnard College, the oldest liberal arts college for women in the U.S., launches a new perspective on Feminism. “Dare to Use the F Word” is a new monthly podcast series created by and for young feminists. Barnard President and author of Wonder Women, Debora Spar, says that she doesn’t presume […]
- Strategies for Personal and Professional Resilience - Martha Johnson could write the book on personal resilience and she has. It’s called On My Watch: Leadership, Innovation, and Personal Resilience. It includes more than her personal story of how she bounced back after the onslaught of the Congressional Hearings in April, 2012. It’s about how a creative leader […]