Do You Feel Empowered to Change the World?
Our New Book Is Almost Ready!
Be Part of the Select Group Giving Us Feedback!
Inspiring resource for women tells stories, gives techniques and strategies for gaining influence and changing the world.
Smart Amazing Women Share Wisdom
Women have played a lesser role for too long. We have been ignored, overlooked, sidelined, passed over and disregarded. No more! This book shows you how to gain external power, take charge of yourself and connect with other women to have fun and change the world.
Get to Know Our 20 Co-Authors and Connect
Clinical psychologist and empowerment authority, Dr. Nancy D. O’Reilly, asked 19 other veteran thought leaders to share specific tools that work.
Keys for Women: Unlock Personal Power and Create a Better World
Specific tools show you how to:
It’s an intensive course with specific guidance and strategies women can implement immediately. Reading this book will help empower women to create joyful and fulfilled lives– and a better world.
This Week’s Radio Show
How Managing Your Age Empowers Women
What if you could double your energy level and enter the next third of your life with all your faculties and abilities intact? My guest Dr. Mickey Barber says her Age Management Medicine approach can do just that. As CEO and CMO of Cenegenics Carolinas, Dr. Mickey says it is well within your power to do just that as long as you focus on disease prevention and living a fit and healthy life. She calls it, “plastic surgery from the inside out.”
The name of her company––Cenegenics––actually means rebirth. When people ask Dr. Mickey if they are too old to begin treatment, she says no. None of us wants to live to be 90 or 100 if we’re sick and too fragile to do what we want. Her own family history and experience with significant health problems caused her to change her specialty as a Board Certified Anesthesiologist to Age Management Medicine….. read more
Listen to Podcast Now
Top Women’s Empowerment Blogs
WomenSpeak has been ranked a top women’s blog by Institute for Psychology of Eating. Thank you!!!
Women Connect4Good: Empowering Women to Claim Their Power
- How Managing Your Age Empowers Women - What if you could double your energy level and enter the next third of your life with all your faculties and abilities intact? My guest Dr. Mickey Barber says her Age Management Medicine approach can do just that. As CEO and CMO of Cenegenics Carolinas, Dr. Mickey says it is […]
- Empower Your Life | Use Your Feminine Strengths - The most empowering resource we have is being a woman, says Vanessa Halloum. She discovered that on one of the happiest days of her life, the day they laid her off as a VP of Marketing in the corporate universe. She had been using masculine principles in her work that […]
- Who Influences You on Social Media | Amplify Her Voice - The Representation Project (formerly MissRepresentation.org) continues to expose society’s limiting stereotypes that harm all of us: men, women, boys and girls. Most recently, they called attention to the lists of the most influential thinkers. Though women are proclaimed to use social media the most, they were mostly left off the lists.
- Connecting with Top Resources for Health and Beauty - Wouldn’t it be great if there were one place you could trust for everything you want to know about staying healthy, fit and vital inside and out? GLOW Beauty, Health and Wellness Magazine is that place. Anne Akers founded GLOW to pursue her mission to connect readers with the top […]
- 25 Top Women Power Brokers in Television Worldwide - Amazing women executives top television industry around the world The Hollywood Reporter has just published a list of 25 top women executives in 17 countries. The article says “these female innovators oversee empires, greenlight the shows that captivate millions and adapt in a rapidly changing media environment.” That’s great news […]