Let’s Change the World!
Mean Women Blog Series
Check out the new blog series about Mean Women on Dr. Nancy’s website
We’ve all worked with them on committees, at school, and on the job. It’s really a form of bullying.
If you don’t know how to stop this bullying, they can make your life miserable. Dr. Nancy’s seven-part series will help you understand why a few women behave that way, then give you concrete tools for stopping this toxic behavior. Get advice for dealing with Mean Women here.
This Week’s Radio Show
Empowered Women Go Beyond Beauty
Growing up in the center of the beauty-culture in Southern California had its pressures and pitfalls, says Sharrie Williams in this conversation with Dr. Nancy. The area is so beautiful, it makes you want to aspire to be the best and the most beautiful you can be. Sharrie has a unique perspective, because her great aunt inspired the cosmetic giant and first company of its kind, Maybelline….. read more
Listen to Podcast Now
Top Women’s Empowerment Blogs
WomenSpeak has been ranked a top women’s blog by Institute for Psychology of Eating. Thank you!!!
Women Connect4Good: Empowering Women to Claim Their Power
- Sharrie Williams, Author of The Maybeline Story and Motivational Speaker - “It was a pleasure working with Dr. Nancy O’Reilly because she was able to guide the conversation to the point of reaching my truth of what it was really like growing up Maybelline. She is a wonderful host as well as a gifted Therapist.” Sharrie Williams, www.maybelinebook.com
- Empowered Women Go Beyond Beauty - Growing up in the center of the beauty-culture in Southern California had its pressures and pitfalls, says Sharrie Williams in this conversation with Dr. Nancy. The area is so beautiful, it makes you want to aspire to be the best and the most beautiful you can be. Sharrie has a […]
- Women Empowerment the Goal of Take the Lead Challenge - The recent Take the Lead Challenge was a momentous event. the national organization formally launched their mission of helping women build their self confidence and self-esteem so they will step into leadership roles. The WomenConnect4Good Foundation reached out with sponsorship and Dr. Nancy attended the event in the packed 3000-seat […]
- Convoy of Hope Increases Women Empowerment in Ethiopia - Convoy of Hope’s Women’s Empowerment program in Ethiopia has improved the lives of 1,000 women and their families since it began in 2010. Dr. Nancy is a major sponsor of the Ethiopian program. In February 2014 a group of 20 supporters, family members and staff traveled from Springfield Missouri, the […]
- Empowering Choices for Dealing with Mean Women in the Workplace - Women need not be on their own when undergoing assaults from mean women in the workplace, even though management overwhelmingly denies the situation exists. Meredith Fuller, psychologist and recognized specialist in career development, has written a valuable book, now released in the US, called Working with Bitches: Identify the Eight […]