20 Brilliant Co-Authors Write Exciting New Book!
Pre-order Leading Women Book Now
This Week’s Radio Show
Feminine Leadership Skills Key to Empowering Women
Dr. Birute Regine says that using feminine leadership skills is a key to empowering women. In a male-dominated culture, being independent, autonomous and decisive is over-valued at the expense of nurturing, caring and maintaining strong, interdependent relationships with others. However, both are essential to powerful leadership and crucial for long-term success in business and in life.
She interviewed sixty women in eight countries to develop her ideas about the strength of the so-called “soft feminine skills” of intuition, empathy, vulnerability and relational intelligence, which she featured in her award-winning book,Iron Butterflies: Women Transforming Themselves and the World….read more
e-Book to change your life
Our eBook shows how to love your life again. Do you feel like something is missing from your life, but you don’t know what? Meet the smart, amazing and loving friend who will help you figure it out, Clinical Psychologist Dr. Nancy O’Reilly.
Women Connect4Good: Empowering Women to Claim Their Power
- Women Empowered by Tapping into Unique Self - Bestselling author Lisa Mininni, says that women become empowered when they pay attention to the hard-wiring that makes them unique. Lisa had to face a near-death event to wake her up to her own unique talents and accept the direction that sent her to ultimate success in business and in […]
- Rallying For The Rights of Pregnant Women - When something as common as getting pregnant interferes or comes into conflict with something as fundamental as having a job, we have a problem. We need protections in place for pregnant women. If we don’t, too many women are a doctor's note away from financial ruin or disastrous health consequences.
- Feminine Leadership Skills Key to Empowering Women - Dr. Birute Regine says that using feminine leadership skills is a key to empowering women. In a male-dominated culture, being independent, autonomous and decisive is over-valued at the expense of nurturing, caring and maintaining strong, interdependent relationships with others. However, both are essential to powerful leadership and crucial for long-term […]
- The Downside Of Social Media For Women And Girls - Talking about something you saw on Facebook has almost become a social norm. Whether it’s your high school locker partner’s first grandchild, or you daughter’s third grade BFF’s wedding, social media has transformed the way we communicate with the larger world. Facebook is a great way to keep up with […]
- Women Gain Empowerment by Supporting Other Women - When New York City marketing professional Cheryl Benton started feeling ignored by mass marketing, she put her foot down. Then she started a little hobby to empower women who were feeling as invisible as she was. TheThreeTomatoes.com started as a newsletter for 60 of Cheryl’s midlife women-friends and contained subjects […]