Let’s Change the World!
Dr. Nancy Featured in CARES Magazine
Check out her article on overcoming fear!
She has long been a supporter of many philanthropies, and has encouraged the growth of CARES Magazine since its beginning.
This month she encourages women to overcome their fears to create the lives they want. The article is based in part of her Claim Your Power eBook available online.
Guide to the Pink Pill for Women
Enough already. The beauty and fashion industries already have us feeling inadequate about our looks. Now the pill makers are piling on to make us feel inadequate about our sexuality.
Postmenopausal women who don’t much care about sex anymore are being told they should spice up their lives. Women have long been pushed to look and act a certain way, and now we’re supposed to be able to turn our sexual response on and off. In fact, we’re supposed to be hot all the time. (read article)
This Week’s Radio Show
Empowerment of Self Healing
Patti Conklin is called a medical intuitive, and in this role she has created a system of self-healing called ColorWorks and ToneWorks, which adjusts the frequencies of the vibrations in our bodies to combat and even prevent disease.
Patti says that disease is largely caused by fear.When we get a diagnosis, we fear the worst and create it through our fear. Patti herself had Lupus, an autoimmune disease for which there is no known cure. She used her system to cure herself several years ago and it has not reappeared….read more
e-Book to change your life
Our eBook shows how to love your life again. Do you feel like something is missing from your life, but you don’t know what? Meet the smart, amazing and loving friend who will help you figure it out, Clinical Psychologist Dr. Nancy O’Reilly.
Women Connect4Good: Empowering Women to Claim Their Power
- Women’s Sports’ Participation Is On The Rise, Airtime On The Decline - Thanks to Title IX, more women are playing sports than ever before—so why is coverage of women’s sports actually declining? Especially when you look to the strides women are making, and the amazing presence of young athletes like Mo’ne Davis?
- Small Ways to Make Big Changes - Procrastination happens when our goals are bigger than our energy levels, our time and even sometimes, our courage. But change can happen, when you take one step at a time.
- Empowered Women Aren’t Afraid to Fail - Studies have proven time and time again that women are generally risk averse. It is that very tendency that has protected them throughout history, and fortified female business leaders as recently as this decade. But if women hope to get to the corner office and break through glass ceilings, they […]
- Helping Women Achieve a Work-Life Balance - A new study reports that when a man asked to work from home two days a week to take care of his child, nearly 25 percent of human resources representatives found him to be “extremely likable” and less than 3 percent thought he wasn’t committed to the job. The same […]
- Empowerment of Self Healing - Patti Conklin is called a medical intuitive, and in this role she has created a system of self-healing called ColorWorks and ToneWorks, which adjusts the frequencies of the vibrations in our bodies to combat and even prevent disease. Patti says that disease is largely caused by fear. When we get […]