20 Brilliant Co-Authors Write Exciting New Book!
Pre-order Leading Women Book Now
This Week’s Radio Show
Women Redefine Sex, Money and Power
From women and giving to women entrepreneurship, Joanna L. Krotz has always advocated for change, delivering messages to help women empower themselves through effective use of their power and money. Founder of Muse2Muse Productions and The Woman’s Playbook, Joanna uses multi-media to share successful women’s stories that inspire and educate others….read more
e-Book to change your life
Our eBook shows how to love your life again. Do you feel like something is missing from your life, but you don’t know what? Meet the smart, amazing and loving friend who will help you figure it out, Clinical Psychologist Dr. Nancy O’Reilly.
Women Connect4Good: Empowering Women to Claim Their Power
- Leading Women Co-Author Writes on “Day Of The Girl Child” - Leading Woman co-author Rebecca Tinsley recently wrote in the Huffington Post about Mary, a ten-year-old girl in northern Uganda who was not aware the International Day of the Girl Child was October 11. Mary was not celebrating, she was in fact was being assaulted by a man who held her […]
- Women Redefine Sex, Money and Power - From women and giving to women entrepreneurship, Joanna L. Krotz has always advocated for change, delivering messages to help women empower themselves through effective use of their power and money. Founder of Muse2Muse Productions and The Woman’s Playbook, Joanna uses multi-media to share successful women’s stories that inspire and educate […]
- Women Empowered by How They Feel about Their Looks - In her NYC psychotherapy practice, Dr. Vivian Diller helps women and men discover how to redefine what it means to be attractive as they age. In the book, Face It: How Women Really Feel as Their Looks Change, which she co-authored with Michele Willens, she reported on her research about […]
- What Can We Do To Change Men’s Unhelpful Behaviors? - How Can Men Be Supported To Re-imagine Their Identity? In a world wracked by changing economics, politics and gender roles, how can we help men redefine –in positive ways — what it means to be a man? Not-for-profit groups working in the developed world are discovering techniques that can help […]
- Women Empowered by Their Parents - Dr. Janet Rose Wojtalik’s empowering message is to teach our daughters to be lifelong learners, to think for themselves and to respect their authentic self, instead of assuming the outward appearance created by society. This is how we grow strong girls and equip them for successful lives as leading women. […]